"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mason's First Day of Preschool

Today was Mason's first day at College Hill Preschool. The teacher said he was so excited the whole time! I'm sure that's hard for everyone to imagine!! He is in the afternoon class that meets from 12:30 to 3:30. I will pick him up at daycare and transport him to school, then he will ride the bus from school back to daycare. He has 11 students in his class.

He picked out his favorite John Deere shirt to wear to preschool today.
I'm always so amazed at how he manages to keep food off his clothing at daycare. Of course, today would be the exception!! Apparently he put his elbow right in his bowl of cereal this morning! Pammy (daycare lady) also knew the importance of the John Deere shirt, and kindly washed his shirt for us so he could have a clean shirt for pictures and first day of preschool. Thanks, Pammy!


When I walked him into his classroom and told him good bye, he gave me a bit of a confused look then just started walking around looking at all the fun new toys. Matt got here about this time and we watched him from the doorway for a little while, then walked away without him knowing. I don't think it bothered him at all! (You can make any picture larger by left-clicking on it.)



Mason posed today with his Thomas the Train "pack-pack" that Great Granddad Dean and Pat Shelor gave him for Christmas. He is excited to take his pack-pack to school.


Mason and his little sister on his first day of preschool. She showed a little jealousy, but overall was gracious about letting Mason having the spotlight for the day. Mason, however, reminded us several times that Maiya would be staying with Pammy (daycare) while he went to preschool.

Mason checks out the toys with his teacher, Judy.

I took cupcakes to Pammy's to celebrate Mason's first day of preschool. Everyone was excited for Mason and the special treat!



Mommy only shed a few tears today! Our little boy is growing up! When I picked him up, the teacher said he did very well for his first day. He was jumping and talking ninety miles an hour. I'm not really sure what all he said, but I am sure that he had a great time.

No comments: