"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mason's Last Day of Preschool in Manhattan

Maiya and I spent Mason's last hour of preschool with him today. He seemed unphased when I reminded him it was his last time doing everything, and seeing his friends. The teachers and I were much more emotional than Mason! I admit I shed a few tears today.


Mason is in the blue coat, and Maiya in the brown.


We brought cookies and Mason passed them out for everyone to enjoy on their John Deere plates.

Maiya joined her brother for storytime. (Blonde curly hair with red bow and brown jacket. Mason is in camo beside her.)

Mason got to sit on his teacher's lap to count and sing the good-bye song. Then as each kid took their name off the wall for the day, they gave Mason a hug good-bye.

And Mason hugged his teachers...

Thank you so much for everything...we will miss you!

No comments: