"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mason's Last Day of Spring Preschool '08

Today was Mason's last day of spring preschool. (He will have a session for the month of June. One week break in between!) I thought I would share some of his artwork from this spring with you. Remember you can left click to zoom in on any picture.
This is a germ he made when they were learning about keeping clean!
Here is his kite. He couldn't understand why it wouldn't fly like on Mary Poppins.

Maiya wanted in on the action. We let her display the 'M' Mason made out of Fruit Loops, and Mason is showing his flower.


Awww........


When Mason first gets to preschool, he washes his hands, then they have time for puzzles or books. Maiya has started making herself at home, with the approval of the teacher, of course. When we have time, I let Maiya stay for a few minutes to read or work on a puzzle. Today, she picked out a puzzle and sat at the table beside her brother. She thinks she's ready to be in preschool, too!
And.....

here's what Mason REALLY wanted to be doing when mommy was trying to get him to pose for all those pictures!!! Can you believe he resisted????


No comments: