"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to Preschool

Mason went back to preschool yesterday! He was ready! Most every morning for the last few weeks, he's been asking if he can go to preschool. Here's a pic of our big preschooler in the morning before he went to daycare. He will be in the afternoon preschool class again, so I take him to daycare on Monday, Wednesday and Friday when I work. Then the bus picks him up at daycare and takes him back to daycare in the afternoon. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, Maiya and I transport him.
On Monday, I left work early enough to get to daycare and see him get on the bus for his first day. The daycare kids are all waiting outside for Mason's bus to come.

A nice surprise while we're waiting...we found an inch worm!


Here's the bus!

They strap the preschoolers in! Mason's bus has preschoolers only, and two of his classmates ride with him.

I wanted to show Mason's artwork from his first day of preschool. This is his drawing of a combine and corn. With an auger, of course!!

Here's Mason outside the doors of his preschool.

Here's one view of his classroom.

No comments: