"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, August 17, 2009

Mason's LAST First Day of Preschool!!


Mason was excited to head back to preschool today. He wasn't, however, excited for pictures for mommy. I managed to get this sort of good one...with Maiya at the side also being a pill.
Mason's classroom was filled with new faces, and he told us a few of the new friends he made. When I asked him what he did at school today, he said, "The apple calendar." (Don't know yet if that's true.) Then I asked what he had for lunch and he said, "Two pizzas, a brownie with sprinklers and probably some carrots!" I checked the lunch menu, and this was right...well, except the sprinklers. I think his brownie probably had sprinkles!
He is tired, but seemed very happy to be back!

No comments: